Captain's Log

Latest news and views from your Captain

Name:
Location: Prudhoe, Northumberland, United Kingdom

After many years in accounting & corporate finance, I became head of internal & external communications in a publicly quoted financial software business operating in the UK, USA and Australia. In 2001, after 13 years there, I branched out on my own to teach music and use my commercial writing & PR skills. Today, I give hundreds of music lessons a year to pupils ranging in age from 5 to 75. When I'm not teaching or playing music, I write for companies & the media, cook Italian food, study the Italian language, work with local schools and play golf at Prudhoe Golf Club - The Home of Champions.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Northumberland Junior Golf Association Patrons' Day - 15 May
I requested this event from the NJGA at the beginning of 2005 as you have to get in early to secure these days. There were around 180 entries with all but three turning up to play in not very welcoming weather. However we received many compliments for our course, catering, pro shop, support and general hospitality and the whole Club benefited from having this large number of weekday visitors, many of which had not enjoyed our course and facilities before. Our thanks to the NJGA for bringing the event to Prudhoe and let's invite them back again soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

10:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home