Captain's Log

Latest news and views from your Captain

Name:
Location: Prudhoe, Northumberland, United Kingdom

After many years in accounting & corporate finance, I became head of internal & external communications in a publicly quoted financial software business operating in the UK, USA and Australia. In 2001, after 13 years there, I branched out on my own to teach music and use my commercial writing & PR skills. Today, I give hundreds of music lessons a year to pupils ranging in age from 5 to 75. When I'm not teaching or playing music, I write for companies & the media, cook Italian food, study the Italian language, work with local schools and play golf at Prudhoe Golf Club - The Home of Champions.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006



Northumberland Junior Teams Championship - June 11
Our hearty congratulations to Danny Shevill, Graham Younger, Ben Lloyd and Ben Shields for winning our first piece of significant silverware this season.

Over the difficult Goswick course, now an Open qualifying venue, Danny, Graham and Ben Lloyd shot rounds of 75, 75 and 77 respectively to win the trophy by three shots from Newbiggin.

Danny and Graham's scores of 75 also equalled the best individual gross score.

Whitley Bay won the team net prize with a score of 201.

Again, well done lads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home