Captain's Log

Latest news and views from your Captain

Name:
Location: Prudhoe, Northumberland, United Kingdom

After many years in accounting & corporate finance, I became head of internal & external communications in a publicly quoted financial software business operating in the UK, USA and Australia. In 2001, after 13 years there, I branched out on my own to teach music and use my commercial writing & PR skills. Today, I give hundreds of music lessons a year to pupils ranging in age from 5 to 75. When I'm not teaching or playing music, I write for companies & the media, cook Italian food, study the Italian language, work with local schools and play golf at Prudhoe Golf Club - The Home of Champions.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Thoughts For The Months - January to August 2006
* Aug - Character is what you are. Reputation is what people think you are.
* Jul - What was the best thing before sliced bread?
* Jun - I had a reality check recently but it bounced.
* May - If you must cry over spilled milk then please try to condense it.
* Apr - It's that time of the year when Income Tax = Capital Punishment.
* Mar - Children and dogs are good judges of character
* Feb - Those who get too big for their breeches will be exposed in the end.
* Jan - It's just after Xmas but I must have money - I've still got cheques in my cheque book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home