Veteran's Invitation Day - July 18
My thanks to the Vets for their kind invitation to myself and three other Committee members to play in their Invitation Day. This has become somewhat of a tradition and is much appreciated. Although we don't compete for the main prizes, the Vets do put up a prize for our four ball which was won by our illustrious Chairman with 38 points with your sun stroked Captain a distant second. Our other two players were the Vice Captain and Cath Jenkins, who kindly stepped in at short notice to replace the injured Ian Pauw. An interesting point was that everyone thought I didn't look too healthy after the 14th, which I'd just double bogeyed, but I then parred the last four holes! It was very hot on the day and our best wishes go to George Russell who needed medical attention and we all hope you're fine now.
My thanks to the Vets for their kind invitation to myself and three other Committee members to play in their Invitation Day. This has become somewhat of a tradition and is much appreciated. Although we don't compete for the main prizes, the Vets do put up a prize for our four ball which was won by our illustrious Chairman with 38 points with your sun stroked Captain a distant second. Our other two players were the Vice Captain and Cath Jenkins, who kindly stepped in at short notice to replace the injured Ian Pauw. An interesting point was that everyone thought I didn't look too healthy after the 14th, which I'd just double bogeyed, but I then parred the last four holes! It was very hot on the day and our best wishes go to George Russell who needed medical attention and we all hope you're fine now.
1 Comments:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home