Camerons Corporate Day - 31 August
We've been fortunate to stage this event every year since we changed to Camerons as a beer supplier.
As usual, there was a big field of over 80 competitors and a massive array of prizes big enough to go down to around 40th place! Camerons also provided 5 drinks vouchers for every competitor and a meal.
Although as Captain I would have been present for the presentations, I wouldn't normally play as this is really an event for our hard working clubhouse manager and senior officials from House and Finance. to enjoy.
However, a late withdrawal meant I had a great opportunity to have a round of golf - a bit of a rarity this year - and thoroughly enjoyed playing with House Chairman, Mike Newton, and Tom Moore, an official from Bedlington Golf Club.
A wonderful day blessed with great weather, golf course company, food and drink - I've still got 3 vouchers left!
What welded it all together was Camerons local rep, Don Kenyon and his team. Thanks Don, the event was like your products - smooth, great value and totally satisfying!!
We've been fortunate to stage this event every year since we changed to Camerons as a beer supplier.
As usual, there was a big field of over 80 competitors and a massive array of prizes big enough to go down to around 40th place! Camerons also provided 5 drinks vouchers for every competitor and a meal.
Although as Captain I would have been present for the presentations, I wouldn't normally play as this is really an event for our hard working clubhouse manager and senior officials from House and Finance. to enjoy.
However, a late withdrawal meant I had a great opportunity to have a round of golf - a bit of a rarity this year - and thoroughly enjoyed playing with House Chairman, Mike Newton, and Tom Moore, an official from Bedlington Golf Club.
A wonderful day blessed with great weather, golf course company, food and drink - I've still got 3 vouchers left!
What welded it all together was Camerons local rep, Don Kenyon and his team. Thanks Don, the event was like your products - smooth, great value and totally satisfying!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home