Advance Notice
Captain's Carol Concert - 14 December
In recent years, the outgoing Captain has held a private dinner just before the AGM. When I thought about it, I decided I wanted to say goodbye and thank you to as many people as possible.
So, this year, I have invited back the band, choir and soloists from Prudhoe Community High School. I'm pleased they have accepted in view of the poor attendance at the event in 2005.
However, with the benefit of hindsight, I realise that we can't just rely on posters to bring in the crowds. So, this year, I am marketing the event much more effectively with the objective of filling, what will be on the night, our beautifully refurbished and refurnished Clubhouse.
Apart from our own members there will be many guests from elsewhere including some of the Captains and Vice Captains I have made friends with over the last couple of years.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the night.
Captain's Carol Concert - 14 December
In recent years, the outgoing Captain has held a private dinner just before the AGM. When I thought about it, I decided I wanted to say goodbye and thank you to as many people as possible.
So, this year, I have invited back the band, choir and soloists from Prudhoe Community High School. I'm pleased they have accepted in view of the poor attendance at the event in 2005.
However, with the benefit of hindsight, I realise that we can't just rely on posters to bring in the crowds. So, this year, I am marketing the event much more effectively with the objective of filling, what will be on the night, our beautifully refurbished and refurnished Clubhouse.
Apart from our own members there will be many guests from elsewhere including some of the Captains and Vice Captains I have made friends with over the last couple of years.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the night.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home