Thoughts For The Months - January to November 2006
* Nov - Even crime wouldn't pay if the government ran it.
* Oct - If you can't spot the fool in the game, it's probably you!
* Sep - Newspaper obituaries prove that people die in alphabetical order.
* Aug - Character is what you are. Reputation is what people think you are.
* Jul - What was the best thing before sliced bread?
* Jun - I had a reality check recently but it bounced.
* May - If you must cry over spilled milk then please try to condense it.
* Apr - It's that time of the year when Income Tax = Capital Punishment.
* Mar - Children and dogs are good judges of character
* Feb - Those who get too big for their breeches will be exposed in the end.
* Jan - It's just after Xmas but I must have money - I've still got cheques in my cheque book.
* Nov - Even crime wouldn't pay if the government ran it.
* Oct - If you can't spot the fool in the game, it's probably you!
* Sep - Newspaper obituaries prove that people die in alphabetical order.
* Aug - Character is what you are. Reputation is what people think you are.
* Jul - What was the best thing before sliced bread?
* Jun - I had a reality check recently but it bounced.
* May - If you must cry over spilled milk then please try to condense it.
* Apr - It's that time of the year when Income Tax = Capital Punishment.
* Mar - Children and dogs are good judges of character
* Feb - Those who get too big for their breeches will be exposed in the end.
* Jan - It's just after Xmas but I must have money - I've still got cheques in my cheque book.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home